Saturday, December 15, 2012

Grateful Things this Week73! (late update)


SUNDAY

  • I did go to church.
  • Cram with another set of  homework.
  • I got free prints again.


MONDAY

  • We had a hard time in the experiment.
  • The quiz is cancelled.
  • We don’t have a lecture!


TUESDAY
  • No guidance and counseling today.
  • Dr. A’s is here!
  • I got home early again.


WEDNESDAY

  • Audience in "Personalan".
  • I am personally acquainted with the director.
  • The director and I exchange chit chats.



THURSDAY

  • We checked the quiz!
  • I passed.
  • We continue discussing.


FRIDAY

  • HE fetches me again even without HIS good ol’ bravo.
  • Dr. A met us.
  • Very happy.


SATURDAY

  • I do the laundry.
  • Sleep the rest of the day.
  • Work ‘till late.

No comments:

Post a Comment