Saturday, December 15, 2012

Grateful Things this Week71! (late update)


SUNDAY

  • I did go to church.
  • Cram with my homework.
  • Visit  to their house.


MONDAY

  • We are dismissed early.
  • I got  free salads for Lunch.
  • We had a boring and hot afternoon.


TUESDAY

  • Discussion about counseling.
  • Dr. A’s not yet here!
  • I stay ‘till 8 in the evening.


WEDNESDAY

  • I am preparing  for Notorious  Dr. M.
  • I was so blessed with my block – mates!
  • I am on duty for the whole day.



THURSDAY

  • We all got an assignment.
  • The cashier’s office was so accommodating.
  • They were worried about my finances.


FRIDAY

  • HE provides me so well.
  • HE cares so much.
  • HE’s worried about my dress.


SATURDAY

  • Prepare for my assignment.
  •  I do the laundry.
  • Work ‘till late.


No comments:

Post a Comment