Sunday, November 11, 2012

Grateful Things this Week70!


SUNDAY

  • I was not able to go to church.
  • I slept all day.
  • Read some materials.


MONDAY

  • I am early at the opening of the semester.
  • Everyone was so excited.
  • We chatter a lot


TUESDAY

  • I finally get my S.O.
  • I was renewed.
  • I go home early.


WEDNESDAY

  • I open another account.
  • I’ve been given Php50 for an errand.
  • I got free snacks.



THURSDAY

  • I stayed at school the whole day.
  • HE waits for me.
  • HE was really thoughtful.


FRIDAY

  • Our professor is in a out of the country seminar? Or vacation?
  • I came to duty earlier than I expected to.
  • HE fetches me.


SATURDAY

  • I do the laundry.
  • Our neighbor gave noodles.
  • I am tired but able to finish my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment