Saturday, November 10, 2012

Grateful Things this Week67! (late update)


SUNDAY

  •  We all go to church.
  • I finish watching the movie I want.
  • I prepare early for work.


MONDAY

  • I go to my duty late but I am safe.
  • HE sacrifice HIS rest day for me complete my project.
  • I managed to pass my project on time.


TUESDAY

  • I am confident in the final exam.
  • I read the direction of the exam first, which I usually skip.
  • I am early to work.


WEDNESDAY

  • HE waits for about six hours.
  • WE arrive home safely.
  • WE bought “malunggay pandesal and soymilk”



THURSDAY

  • I work all day.
  • I got free meals.
  • HE waits for me.


FRIDAY

  • Our professor treats us.
  • We had a good parting.
  • I also say good bye the whole term.


SATURDAY

  • I rest all day.
  • I've been productive.
  • Stayed at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment