Monday, October 22, 2012

Grateful Things this Week66!


SUNDAY

  • We go to church
  • I slept the whole afternoon!
  • I watch movie ‘til dawn.


MONDAY

  • I am too early (trophy for me).
  • We finish early in our experiment.
  • We fill the whole with smoke from reactions.


TUESDAY

  • I was glad when someone riding in a car gives way even though the green light is on.
  • Somebody helps me out in the coffee vending machine.
  • They offered me coffee but I declined.


WEDNESDAY

  • I am alone in another section.
  • Anne came late.
  • HE fetches me.



THURSDAY

  • Review again (actually it’s cramming).
  • They sent me a quiz.
  • I answered a question for the group.


FRIDAY

  • Our professor forgot the test questionnaire.
  • I have more time to review.
  • I go home late but, HE’s there to fetch meJ.


SATURDAY

  • Rest day!
  • I slept the whole day though I got a headache.
  • I drank lots of soymilk.


No comments:

Post a Comment