Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Grateful Things this Week62! (late update)


SUNDAY

  • I give a speech!
  • All of them applauded.
  • They love my get – up.

MONDAY

  • We do not have a laboratory class!
  • I notice they are anxious and in contrast I am calm.
  • We do conceptualization again.

TUESDAY

  • Observe the other group.
  • I am breathing Decision – making.
  • HE fetches me again.

WEDNESDAY

  • I got free lunch.
  • I was assigned in another section.
  • I do some errands.

THURSDAY

  • I update all the statistics.
  • They trusted my updates.
  • Madam “Dadeth” shares bits of herself.

FRIDAY

  • My video clip was chosen.
  • I prepare for an overnight.
  • HE cares so much.

SATURDAY


  • OVERNIGHT spells F-U-N!!!
  • I want more!
  • HE understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment