Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Grateful Things this Week61! (late update)


SUNDAY

  • Assigned to give a speech!
  • started thinking about a topic.
  • They love my get – up.

MONDAY

  • It is my first Monday to the library.
  • I got to know them…they’re too accommodating!
  • I got help from the on the job trainees.

TUESDAY

  • Set some concept for our upcoming team building.
  • leadership rings!
  • HE fetches me.

WEDNESDAY

  • I got free lunch.
  • I was assigned in another section.
  • I got free mid-noon snacks again.

THURSDAY

  • Arrange all the clippings.
  • I got another free mid-noon snacks.
  • HE fetches me again.

FRIDAY

  • I ‘am preparing for more concepts.
  • Finish downloading video clips.
  • I’ m boasting for myself.

SATURDAY


  • I met somebody knowledgeable.
  • Fruitful day!
  • HE waits for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment