Sunday, October 21, 2012

Grateful Things this Week65! (late update)


SUNDAY

  • HE drives us to church.
  • ALL of us ate siopao!
  • HE allowed me to accompany him.


MONDAY

  • I reviewed ahead of time.
  • I got free in between snacks!
  • HE fetches me.


TUESDAY

  • Lucky that my memory is good!
  • My brain good at retrieving Wahoo!
  • I am happy.


WEDNESDAY

  • I am dripping wet… thanks for the rain!
  • Ma’am Flora gave me a warm shirt.
  • Ma’am Mila gave me Php100.



THURSDAY

  • I am alone in the section.
  • Anne came very late in the afternoon.
  • I’ve read half of the novel.


FRIDAY

  • As always I am alone in the section again.
  • Chu doesn’t want to duty anymore.
  • HE fetches me even though it’s late.


SATURDAY

  • We do some review in preparation for our quiz bee type finals.
  • It’s my first time alone in Marikina (actually commuting to).
  • I am lucky I didn’t get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment