Friday, January 27, 2012

Grateful Things this Week27!

SUNDAY

  • Some of my customers miss me so much.
  • I finished my weekend assignment.
  • Mom & siblings surprised me by dropping to my workplace.

MONDAY

  • I am the leader of the group!
  • I ate ham for breakfast.
  • WE bought batteries for my cell phone.

TUESDAY

  • I managed to perfect my flutter kicks!
  • We have an open book & notes quiz.
  • WE go to SM North to reactivate my SIM card.

WEDNESDAY

  • I made some bead necklace.
  • I compose a poem.
  • I changed my hairstyle.

THURSDAY

  • I was lucky not to be called at Psychometrics!
  • I was not called to recite whew!
  • I wait for HIM for two hours so I called it my turn…hehehe!

FRIDAY

  • I was not given special assignment even though I came late.
  • Kate lent me her phone.
  • My SIM card starts working again.

SATURDAY

  • I bought new lippies.
  • Mom and I dined out.
  • It’s Christmas for me…hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment