Friday, January 27, 2012

Grateful Things this Week28!

SUNDAY

  • We go to the church take note: we’re complete!
  • I fixed the ties of my siblings.
  • We are all up very early!

MONDAY

  • We do not have classes!
  • Kung Hei fat Choi!
  • I ate a lot!

TUESDAY

  • We do some chitchat and the topic: Our Chinese tradition.
  • We study in group for the exams.
  • Lucky the test is subjective type.

WEDNESDAY

  • I finished doing my necklace.
  • I wake up late.
  • Lazed all day!

THURSDAY

  • I dress up again naughty as all ways…wink!
  • I thought HE will be mad…whew!
  • WE bought “lomi” at HIS new discovered “panciteria” at Fairview!

FRIDAY

  • We all passed the test at PSYC2023 thank you Jean for the good tip!
  • I opened a new savings account this time without maintaining balance.
  • HE waited for long hours for me.

SATURDAY

  • I arrive at my workplace on time.
  • I brought “baby P” with me.
  • Love the new set up of my workplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment