Friday, February 3, 2012

Grateful Things this Week29!

SUNDAY

  • I don’t get allergic reaction to sardines…hooray!
  • I opened the shop just on time.
  • I manage to sneak just to buy hair shampoo.

MONDAY

  • No classes today.
  • I finished my research proposals.
  • Skinner went back to his hometown.

TUESDAY

  • I didn’t go to school!
  • The whole block is excused for not attending the classes.
  • WE went to HIS uncle’s house!

WEDNESDAY

  • I wake up super late!
  • I went to THEIR house to prepare the initial draft of my research.
  • Elder Abel & Smith was re-assigned to another part of Quezon City and they bid us goodbye.

THURSDAY

  • We attend the Opening Parade for College of Arts Week.
  • I left the school early.
  • WE bought “lomi” noodles again.

FRIDAY

  • I went to “Quipo” for the first time since last year.
  • Divine lent me Php50.00.
  • Mom laundered the clothes.

SATURDAY

  • The jeep driver takes another route to shun the heavy traffic.
  • The drivers are patient enough even though the heavy traffic brought by the filming of “The Bourne Legacy”.
  • It ‘s not hot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment