Sunday, February 19, 2012

Grateful Things this Week31!

SUNDAY

  • I ate tomatoes and I love it.
  • At last! My employer sleeps here.
  • My employer sold his business.

MONDAY

  • I helped Wiwan to encode her rating scales.
  • Melvin entrusted me his derma dilemmas (so _ a _!).
  • We go home early!

TUESDAY

  • It’s Valentine’s Day but I do not date with HIM.
  • I date with my single friends.
  • Had a tiring but worthy mingling with singles on that very day.

WEDNESDAY

  • WE had some misunderstanding but WE got through it.
  • I ate a lot.
  • I watched movies.

THURSDAY

  • Its rainy today and I love the temperature!
  • WE went to Quipo.
  • I accomplished the evaluators for my project.

FRIDAY

  • HE went to meet me in Quezon Avenue.
  • I understand the lesson in statistics easily.
  • I am not late for my morning class.

SATURDAY

  • They assigned me to be the narrator.
  • WE went to Valentine’s Party at Tandang Sora Ward.
  • WE are so full!

No comments:

Post a Comment