Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Grateful Things this Week32!

SUNDAY

  • My employer bid his farewell.
  • I close the shop early.
  • Ate Mai Lyn gave me some candies.

MONDAY

  • I showed to my classmates my finish research.
  • I go home earlier than my group mates.
  • I sleep early.

TUESDAY

  • I am still lucky not to be late for quiz.
  • My classmates are generous enough to let me copy their homework.
  • HE still wait for me even though its already late.

WEDNESDAY

  • We practice whole day.
  • They trust me to paint the mock arc.
  • I go home earlier than them… ha ha ha!

THURSDAY

  • It’s OUR 17th month - sary!
  • HE waits for me even though I am late due to my practice.
  • We let the other group to perform before us.

FRIDAY

  • I went to very late “essentials” purchase. He he he!
  • HE met me even though it’s a little impractical.
  • Our block just signed the attendance and leave.

SATURDAY

  • Lucky I am not late.
  • I am bit uncomfortable with my “new” employer.
  • She’s so generous. She even gave us midnight’s snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment