Saturday, March 3, 2012

Grateful Things this Week33!

SUNDAY

  • The program we used is updated by Kuya Alvin.
  • I easily get used to the new system.
  • I closed the shop early.

MONDAY

  • We do not have classes in Humanities!
  • I managed to pass my home work on time.
  • We finish rehearsing.

TUESDAY

  • I came late for the meeting but, I am lucky enough not to get scolded by them.
  • Though, the production is somewhat not what we want it to be, the block still appreciates our effort.
  • HE is too worried for me getting home late.

WEDNESDAY

  • I slept all day.
  • I organize my clutter.
  • I unwind by watching a good movie.

THURSDAY

  • The block helps us out to complete our home work.
  • My proposed topic is chosen by the group.
  • I was not called during recitations (not prepared ^_^)!

FRIDAY

  • I was thrilled by the performance of the other group they worth our sacrifice for them!
  • I treat my self a concoction of apple and peach, med says I must avoid caffeine catastrophe I am a barista!
  • I am lucky again not to be called on the recitation.

SATURDAY

  • Early enough for work that’s why I manage to take a bath.
  • I got salary increase though; I will be responsible for my meals.
  • Ate Kat gave lots of veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment