Saturday, March 10, 2012

Grateful Things this Week34!

SUNDAY

  • My new employer is so considerate enough to let me close the shop early.
  • I don’t get tired of this day much.
  • I finish editing my research on time.

MONDAY

  • We do not have Psychometrics II.
  • I still managed to gather patience from the uncooperativeness of my research team mates.
  • HE waited for me.

TUESDAY

  • I managed not to get late for the final exams.
  • My professor dissolves the finals (hooray!), he took notice of our quiz performance were so high!
  • I return home safely.

WEDNESDAY

  • I sleep whole day.
  • The Elders do share some knowledge but, they want me to at least one chapter of scripture a day.
  • My brothers get freakin’ handsome in their shots (take note they use traditional cams).

THURSDAY

  • WE almost face death in a road accident, I am lucky that my reflexes are quick and I managed to jump out of the motorcycle.
  • WE return home safely.
  • There’s a little damage in the motorcycle and nothing big happens!

FRIDAY

  • I went early to school to finish the analysis of our production, I am lucky that my brain can work under time pressure.
  • I was grateful of Noe for considering my work.
  • WE went home together.

SATURDAY

  • I managed to buy my lunch without hassle.
  • I am lucky that my stomach get immune to tap water.
  • I have a companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment