Saturday, March 17, 2012

Grateful Things this Week35!

SUNDAY

  • I got time to buy dinner.
  • I reviewed some of my notes with ease.
  • I close the shop just on time.

MONDAY

  • My professor came back from the hospital.
  • My professor in theories didn’t come to gave us our final.
  • We rehearse for our performance in humanities and I am grateful of my block mates that they have a long patience.

TUESDAY

  • We practice the whole day!
  • I am not late for the finals.
  • HE did wait for me even though it’s already late.

WEDNESDAY

  • I sleep all day.
  • I arranged all my stuffs into order.
  • My group mates cooperate with me through SMS.

THURSDAY

  • We did our final rehearsals.
  • My group mates and I did distribute the questionnaires.
  • We had our finals in Politics.

FRIDAY

  • We all gear up for the performance.
  • Every one is happy and satisfied with the performance.
  • Len got a bright idea of “outing”/ bonding activities.

SATURDAY

  • I came very early for work.
  • The “Kuya” from canteen gave me extra veggies before they close.
  • I discovered that He gave me Php100 instead of Php50.

No comments:

Post a Comment