Saturday, March 24, 2012

Grateful Things this Week36!

SUNDAY

  • I finally eat salty eggs which I crave for a long period of time.
  • I managed to eat my meal on time.
  • We closed the shop on time.

MONDAY

  • We are all complete in doing the research.
  • We finished earlier than the other group.
  • All of my group mates cooperate.

TUESDAY

  • All of the assigned work is done on time.
  • I can really trust Jellian in handling our other group mates.
  • We finish early just like yesterday.

WEDNESDAY

  • We are almost done.
  • I bid to them farewell.
  • HE waited for me and makes way to see each other.

THURSDAY

  • HE commands me to take a rest which I appreciate.
  • I arrive safely and rest just like I want.
  • I am very happy though I am sorry.

FRIDAY

  • WE supposed to go there but, the place close early.
  • WE spend time together.
  • It’s our 18th month – sary.

SATURDAY

  • HE gave me nuts to munch.
  • We had our stove here at last!
  • I cook for them.Naka-bullet na Listahan

No comments:

Post a Comment