Sunday, April 1, 2012

Grateful Things this Week37!

Sunday

  • We managed to get out even though it’s late.
  • HE called me all night.
  • HE makes sure I am safe.

Monday

  • I bought my meal on time.
  • HE paid a visit to my workplace.
  • I closed the shop early.

Tuesday

  • Finally my monthly visit arrives ^_^!
  • I am lucky that I wore black trousers that time.
  • I feel so special again.

Wednesday

  • I lazed all day.
  • I rest all day.
  • I eat all day.

Thursday

  • I went to the university.
  • I got the highest grades in the whole block (so proud)!
  • I went to Pasig.

Friday

  • HE was so worried about me.
  • My siblings cooperate with my direction.
  • Mom doesn’t get tired easily.

Saturday

  • I learn some Spanish words.
  • My siblings and I walked together from our house to Tandang Sora Ward.
  • My youngest sibling “shotie” and I enjoyed an ice cream together.

No comments:

Post a Comment