Monday, April 9, 2012

Grateful Things this Week38!

SUNDAY

  • I am grateful of the testimony of other church members.
  • We had a family time together.
  • John does the fasting.

MONDAY

  • I am not late for work.
  • I manage to purchase my lunch even though the store is far.
  • I am not short with my sales.

TUESDAY

  • There are a few customers.
  • My employer advises me not to open the shop tomorrow.
  • The sun was so hot.

WEDNESDAY

  • HE accompanies me.
  • HE waits for me though it is very early.
  • HE bought pizza.

THURSDAY

  • HE again bought pizza.
  • I lazed all day.
  • John is very profitable in his “popsicle market”.

FRIDAY

  • It is very hot.
  • My youngest sibling (Martelle) fixes the phone for his disposal.Naka-bullet na Listahan
  • I had a discussion with Mom about a business.

SATURDAY

  • We all went to church.
  • Kuya Josh gave use cupcakes and cookies.
  • Mom and i savor the hot chocolate while walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment