Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grateful Things this Week40!


SUNDAY

  • I don’t go to church still, the Elders visit us.
  • I have a long chatter with Mom.
  • I confide to Mom.

MONDAY

  • I clean the house.
  • “Shotie “cooks.
  • John is safe.

TUESDAY

  • I prepare for tomorrow’s work.
  • I finish tidying up my clutter.
  • I was left alone which gives a solemn time for myself.

WEDNESDAY

  • I am early for work.
  • I clean up my workplace just on time.
  • Somebody treat me a soda.


THURSDAY

  • Ate Chin confides her secret to me.
  • She also seeks my advice.
  • I help her search for the number of the person.

FRIDAY

  • HE still manages to reach me by phone.
  • One of my customers gave me a tip.
  • I am excited for tomorrow.

SATURDAY

  • I eat porridge as midnight snacks!
  • I stroll around and I am alone.
  • I enjoy the seminary graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment