Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Grateful Things this Week41!


SUNDAY

  • I wake up late.
  • My mom didn’t make the usual nagging.
  • It’s quite peaceful today.

MONDAY

  • I prefer my clothes to be brought tomorrow.
  • HE did bring a pizza. 
  •  I am so full the whole day.

TUESDAY

  • Some customer gave me reasonable tip.
  • Ate Lyn treats me a bottle of soda.
  • Ate Lyn seems to be blooming.

WEDNESDAY

  • It rained early in the morning.
  • I manage to buy my lunch on time.
  • I am alone for awhile.


THURSDAY

  • There is no internet connection but, WE did talk on phone.
  • I cried to HIM.
  • I sense that HE is sorry for me.

FRIDAY

  • There is no connection again but, I do some part time in laundry.
  • Ma’am Geraldine treats me a dinner.
  • She lends me her portable DVD player.

SATURDAY

  • I wake up on time even though I slept very late.
  • No one disturbs me.
  • Mom was so sorry for my mishaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment