Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The MAN of SURPRISES




HE:         What do you want to eat?
I:             It’s up to you!
HE:         You choose.
I:             (I shriek) CHOWKING!!!  

After eating…

HE:         Let’s go up. I would like to check the retail price of pc parts, etc..
I:             okay.

4th floor…

HE:         Did you see a NOKIA stall here?
I:             Yeah over there (pointing).

While inside the store…

 HE:        Is phone with camera better?
I:             Nope…you’ll just get blurry images. Not if it has 16mp. The one with mp3 player is better (thinking he needs to replace HIS SLOW CHERRY MOBILE) it has dual SIM too.

WE got out…

HE:         (Stopping at  MYphone Stall) Do you think it’s better?
I:             Nope…well I think it’s too SLOW too.

WE go back to NOKIA STORE and HE bought the NOKIA 101. While paying the cashier…

HE:          It’s yours (probably waiting for my reaction)…
I:             WHAT (kicks HIS feet)???
HE:         IT’S A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!


THANK YOU!!!! PANDA!!!


2 comments: