Sunday, May 13, 2012

Grateful Things this Week42!


SUNDAY

  • I got my unexpected visitor again... hooray!
  • I feel special!
  • They are extra caring.


MONDAY

  • HE treats me with some ice cream.
  • John understands well.
  • I am not too worried.


TUESDAY

  • I didn't eat my fave rice cake but got ice cream instead.
  • I get soaked on rain but I am happy because it rained finally.
  • WE went to check some computer.



WEDNESDAY

  • I lazed all day.
  • I prepare for an interview tomorrow.
  • I slept on time.


THURSDAY

  • I just passed the resume.
  • I walked around tired but hopeful.
  • The manager is accommodating.



FRIDAY

  • WE watched movie which I downloaded.
  • I got a good reading materials.
  • The “Elders” make my stomach burst out of laughing.


SATURDAY

  • WE check the computer again this time, repairing it.
  • I learned some things about repairing it.
  • I got my extra money from sideline.

No comments:

Post a Comment