Sunday, May 13, 2012

Grateful Things this Week43!



SUNDAY

  • I attend the sacrament meeting on time.
  • I get soaked on rain but I am happy because it rained finally.
  • WE went to check some computer.


MONDAY

  • I construct some bow out of my old jeans.
  • I am happy that I done something useful again.
  • I read the some good reading materials about mysteries.



TUESDAY

  • I read a book about parenting and I am inspired to apply it if I will bore children in the future.
  • I find another world with books again.
  • I do my laundry.



WEDNESDAY

  • HE work overnight with the computers.
  • I did my turn in laundry shop.
  • Tired but at least I am not worried.



THURSDAY

  • HE work with the system again.
  • HE let me help HIM.
  • It is such a wonderful time together.



FRIDAY


  • WE rest all day.
  • HE accompanied me while the Mom was away.
  • I hope than John & Martelle did well.


SATURDAY

  • John & Martelle just got home safe from their camping.
  • We finally have connection again.
  • WE finish the whole system 'till morning!






No comments:

Post a Comment