Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Grateful Things this Week44!


SUNDAY

  • We all went to church. Take note: the whole family.
  • It’s Mother’s Day!
  • I finally have work tomorrow.

MONDAY

  • My flash drive is still safe and intact.
  • I downloaded the movie that I want.
  • At least there are few customers that know we are already open.

TUESDAY

  • My employer assigned me to design the tarpaulin.
  • I change the desktop and my employer liked it.
  • We close the shop early that means, I got to rest early too.


WEDNESDAY

  • I was the first to buy the home made Popsicle.
  • The Popsicle was sold that very night.
  • We got the chance to talk with people behind the scene.




THURSDAY

  • HE visits me.
  • HE bothers to buy bread and filling.
  • HE makes sure I ate.

FRIDAY

  • Many greet me ahead of time.
  • I am excited for tomorrow.
  • I greet my cousin and friend.

SATURDAY

  • It’s a very special day to me.
  • WE dined out.
  • WE got time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment