Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Grateful Things this Week45!


SUNDAY

  • They love the Pasta that I cooked.
  • I received a dress.
  • The Elders made some grahams dessert.

MONDAY

  • I sleep all day.
  • WE went to Sta. Mesa.
  • HE bought me a new phone.

TUESDAY

  • My employer treats me “pancit”.
  • My co – workers greets me.
  • An unexpected person treats us pizza.

WEDNESDAY

  • A customer exactly after I opened the shop.
  • We had eaten pizza courtesy by the same person.
  • I didn’t buy dinner (saving here).


THURSDAY

  • The faucet and the shower were fixed (by my employer herself).
  • There are few customers but, I manage to use my time wisely.
  • I eat the dinner intended for Chin, because she’ll not come anyway.

FRIDAY

  • Lucky that I hear she knocked.
  • I troubleshoot temporarily the server.
  • HE came and slept here!

SATURDAY

  • I ate burger (my favorite).
  • HE accompanied me in buying my stuff.
  • I slept all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment