Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Grateful Things this Week46!


SUNDAY

  • I made an impression in the church.
  • My Mom treats me this time.
  • HE bought pizza.

MONDAY

  • I sleep all day.
  • I arranged my clutter.
  • Lil’ Bro aka “Shotie” cooks without hesitation.

TUESDAY

  • I am not late for work.
  • My employer gave me waffles.
  • I survived a diet without rice.

WEDNESDAY

  • I clean in breeze amount of time.
  • The customer is patient enough to wait.
  • The weather is not too hot.


THURSDAY

  • My employer gave me an unknown but, delicious rice cake.
  • My employer gave me banana chips for snacks.
  • I met a new employee of the laundry.

FRIDAY

  • An Iranian national gave me “shawarma”.
  • My employer gave me a hot soup to soothe my dysmenorrhea.
  • HE accompanies me to “Trinoma” even though HE is tired and not in the mood.

SATURDAY

  • HE bought pizza.
  • My siblings appreciate the note books I bought for them.
  • The Elders interviewed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment