Friday, June 22, 2012

Grateful Things this Week48!


SUNDAY

  • I’ve been baptized by fire.
  • HE finally goes to church.
  • They welcomed me well.

MONDAY

  • They visited us.
  • HE bought pizza.
  • Mom cooks a bowl of “sinigang”

TUESDAY

  • I was not late.
  • I survived with cereal drink as dinner.
  • I slept early.

WEDNESDAY

  • It’s they’re first day of semester…lucky I am not!
  • I fix the workstation sever without HIS help (achievement).
  •  I met my employer’s sister.


THURSDAY

  • I fix the printer.
  • I finish the first book.
  • Have a good chat with Marlene.

FRIDAY

  • I downloaded apps successfully.
  • Finish the second book of “Fifty Shades”.
  • HE sleeps here.

SATURDAY

  • I bought 3 pairs of shoes.
  • I bought 3 dresses – sweaters.
  • I pig – out!

No comments:

Post a Comment