Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Grateful Things this Week47!


SUNDAY

  • We all went to church.
  • I am flattered by m church mates compliments.
  • I finally printed my enrollment form.

MONDAY

  • I arranged all my things.
  • All sleep all day.
  • HE bought pizza…drool!

TUESDAY

  • I am not late for work.
  • I ate a hearty breakfast.
  • I am all alone.

WEDNESDAY

  • WE fought but, we did settle it afterwards.
  • HE really cares for me.
  • I fixed the printer.


THURSDAY

  • I print the photos but not on time.
  • My employer bought me Ham & Egg sandwich bun.
  • Later that evening he brought fish soup.

FRIDAY

  • I wait for Him and he came.
  • I bought a dress.
  • I ate myself.

SATURDAY

  • I got baptized.
  • John is my baptizer.
  • HE attends my baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment