Friday, June 29, 2012

Grateful Things this Week50!


SUNDAY

  • HE didn’t go to church but he has a good reason.
  • I survived the day with the food bought at the other store.
  • I ask my employer for the shirt and she gave it to me.

MONDAY

  • The old customers came back.
  • I bought the book I badly need.
  • WE dined at our favorite place.

TUESDAY

  • I rush for school.
  • WE bought a new helmet and 2 pairs of identical rain coat.
  • It didn’t rain.

WEDNESDAY

  • I read the book necessary for us.
  • I arranged and fix my clutter.
  • I prepare my clothes for tomorrow.


THURSDAY

  • I wore a high socks to school and my two professor notice it.
  • HE waits for me.
  • I slept early.

FRIDAY

  • I wore the so called “crowd favorite booties”.
  • I got home on time before anyone notice that I slipped on the wet floor (I was saved from disgrace).
  • The white coat is a perfect fit for me.

SATURDAY

  • I arrived on time.
  • I ate the “santol”.
  • I finish scanning all the workstations.

No comments:

Post a Comment