Sunday, July 8, 2012

Grateful Things this Week51!


SUNDAY

  • I ate mocha rolls.
  • I survived my first attempt and I am looking forward for more.
  • I got tip.

MONDAY

  • They adore me.
  • I was the center – of – attraction perhaps distraction?
  • We finally had a laboratory instructor.

TUESDAY

  • NO CLASSES TODAY!
  • It’s cold.
  • HE Slept with us.

WEDNESDAY

  • Another vacant day!
  • I read all day.
  • I had a fun time with Mom.


THURSDAY

  • I had been to doctor still lucky nothing serious.
  • They’re renovating the public hospital for REAL!
  • HE dutifully and lovingly accompanies me.

FRIDAY

  • I was so worried sick I can make it home but, miracles I made it.
  • I ate early.
  •  I slept early.

SATURDAY

  • They didn’t notice that I was five minutes late.
  • Lucky girl I am!
  • I take the medicine on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment