Saturday, July 21, 2012

Grateful Things this Week53!


SUNDAY

  • Eat beef “shawarma” for free courtesy of Mahyar (big grin here).
  • Lucky they still manage to go home even though they’re tipsy.
  • Got my mind re - winded.

MONDAY

  • I manage to finish my experiment ahead of time.
  • I’ve been through various places in a short time.
  • I manage my day as I planned!

TUESDAY

  • WE bought shoes as a present for my sibling’s birthday.
  • WE bought an ice cream sundae though it’s raining.
  • HE accompanies me in the supermarket.

WEDNESDAY

  • I manage to cook 2kilos of pasta for the first time.
  • HE bought half “puto” in a matter of luck.
  • My Mom had an appetite after some time, maybe I should consider cooking more often.


THURSDAY

  • I dress to impress.
  • They feel the global warming in my attire….HOT you may call it!
  • Cut my bangs which I regret but HE loves.

FRIDAY

  • WE got home early.
  • Sing ‘till my lungs explodes.
  • Eat two servings of spring rolls of fresh veggies.

SATURDAY

  • I chocolates and HE brought some.
  • I shared my food to the kids.
  • I got on time for work in spite of bad weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment