Saturday, July 21, 2012

Manhood of my HE


There were times I ask myself if I really love you or I just reciprocate? But why I can stand the day without a glimpse of you? Am I paranoid? Do I need some professional counseling?  I wonder why I match my faith with yours; compromise my views to match yours since I do have all the control before I met you. I was so touch because you’re the only one who appreciates my beauty. I wonder how I would thank you for all the sacrifice you have done to me.
       
Just your presence eases my mind. Your touch is a heaven feeling on my earthly skin as t lingers through my soul. Your laugh intoxicates me while leaving my reality unconscious. I like the way your sensual mouth starts to talk it blurts out all the humors that fades my sorrow. Your familiar cigar scent brings a touch of territory that keeps me reminded that you’re the only man who owns me. Your   love becomes my world, healing my grievous past, easing my struggles in the present and framing a bright future with you. Your charismatic personality catches my heart, my world and my soul and it’s only a matter of cold hell to fall us apart.

        Be strong but don’t put it unto your head. I’m imploring you to be healthy and fit for the years we need to put ourselves into a test.  I do see the importance of family through your examples, you made me appreciate that a family is still a family event though it lacks a member. I love my family more than I did before I latter appreciate their deficiency and weakness, just like what you do. I hope your love will not wither nor fades. I picture spending my senescence with you and devoting all our remaining days in service to the One and our posterity.

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY PANDA!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!

    Salamat! na touch ako kahit di ko alam... basta habang binabasa ko na tataouch ako kahit di ko na iintindihan sa english ahahaha....

    I Love You MORE!

    ReplyDelete