Friday, June 22, 2012

Grateful Things this Week49!


SUNDAY

  • WE go all to church.
  • We’re late but at least we’re complete.
  • Bishop gave my little brothers neckties and a shirt for HIM.

MONDAY

  • I amazed them with my fur boots and cut out long sleeves.
  • I greet my uncle a happy birthday.
  • They treat me lunch.

TUESDAY

  • We are shocked to know that she is our teacher.
  • We are thankful about the group dynamics.
  • I wait for HIM and HE came.

WEDNESDAY

  • I bought another boots.
  • I prepare the cloth I was about to wear.
  • HE bought me breakfast for tomorrow.


THURSDAY

  • They are amazed again in my outfit.
  • It’s HIS little brother’s 11th birthday.
  • I ate much.

FRIDAY

  • I got a compliment from my professor.
  • I slept at the bus but I didn’t get too far.
  • I slept early.

SATURDAY

  • I downloaded all the necessary books without a sweat.
  • I bought lunch on time minus the line.
  • It’s OUR day to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment