Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Grateful Things this Week39!

SUNDAY

  • We all went to church as Family!
  • The three of us drink warm chocolate together.
  • HE bought pizza again!

MONDAY

  • I apply for a Call center position though I am not qualified; I got tips from their former employee.
  • HE accompanied me though it is Holiday!
  • HE was awed when I am not wearing my specs.

TUESDAY

  • I am not late for work!
  • I manage to eat my lunch on time.
  • I just do some household chores.

WEDNESDAY

  • My employer is in the good mood.
  • Ate Mai let me help her clean the electric fan.
  • I finished cleaning on time.

THURSDAY

  • I am excited for tomorrow.
  • The husband of my employer corrected my grammar.
  • I decided to try online shopping.

FRIDAY

  • WE have some misunderstanding but, Ate Chin help us.
  • Ronald is a gentleman he help Ate Chin with her work.
  • There is a few customers so the ambiance is relaxed.

SATURDAY

  • I applied for the position at NCO, again I am not qualified but I am grateful of the experience.
  • I appreciate Mom worrying about my whereabouts.
  • HE even manage to worry about me though HE misunderstands me.

No comments:

Post a Comment