Saturday, February 11, 2012

Grateful Things this Week30!

SUNDAY

  • I fix the server just on time.
  • I ate strawberry flavored oatmeal.
  • Got extra money by encoding someone else assignment.

MONDAY

  • I published another poem.
  • No classes today…again!
  • I finished my test item construction.

TUESDAY

  • I attend a seminar.
  • I learn & become aware many things from the seminar.
  • I came early.

WEDNESDAY

  • WE had a movie marathon!
  • WE eat hotdogs ‘til we got tired of it.
  • WE relaxed together!

THURSDAY

  • We do not have two subjects!
  • We came home early.
  • I met the new “Elders Alimpuos & Granger”.

FRIDAY

  • I went to the pre – Valentine’s celebration at “Bagbag Ward”.
  • The 2nd councilor finds a way for me to eat.
  • Brother Emark taught me cha – cha.


SATURDAY


  • I wake up early.
  • I do not have to worry what to eat.
  • My employer taught me what to do with IDM

No comments:

Post a Comment