Saturday, January 7, 2012

Grateful Things this Week25!

SUNDAY

  • It’s New Year’s Day!
  • We went to CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF THE LATER GAY SAINT!
  • I tried on a mask!

MONDAY

  • Preparing for tomorrow!
  • Lazed around all day
  • Sort my clutter.

TUESDAY

  • Greeted by my worried circle of friends!
  • I’ve got a keychain from “Alyssa”.
  • WE settled the argument!

WEDNESDAY

  • I sleep all day.
  • John just got home safely.
  • I feel relieved.

THURSDAY

  • I cut classes.
  • WE roamed the city.
  • WE enjoyed our sole time together.

FRIDAY

  • I was back to school again.
  • “Wiwan” didn’t charge me the print outs.
  • I love our toy concept for humanities!

SATURDAY

  • John replaces me for a while.
  • I enjoyed staying up late.
  • I love my weekend-off!

No comments:

Post a Comment