Saturday, December 31, 2011

Grateful Things this Week24!

SUNDAY

  • Everyone got frenzy because of me.
  • My neighbors were also dead worried.
  • My neighbors gave us food.

MONDAY

  • My mom does not sleep worrying about me.
  • John goes to work to replace me.
  • My employer understands the situation.

TUESDAY

  • My youngest brother does the household errands.
  • My mom manages to return home safely.
  • The tricycle driver was so considerate enough regarding my mom’s condition.

WEDNESDAY

  • I am recovering slowly.
  • I am able to stand and walk.
  • I ate solid foods.

THURSDAY

  • I am happy that everyone got relaxed when I showed them that I am recovering.
  • My skin is too dehydrated but, I am thankful that critical period of my health is over.
  • “Ninang” referred me to a gorgeous dermatologist!

FRIDAY

  • I treat Mom to a foot spa pampering.
  • Mom and I went together to “Pandacan” without anyone noticing us.
  • I love my health!

SATURDAY

  • We celebrate the “New Year” together as a family!
  • I cooked the dinner!
  • I am HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment