Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Things that I Have!!!

THINGS THAT I HAVE

I have life

I am normal

I have wonderful parents

I have siblings that love me much

I have circle friends

I go school

I am independent

I have an ambitious dream

Someone cares for me

Someone loves me

Someone accept who I am no matter what

Someone who understands me

Am lucky to have the best boyfriend in the World,

The one who doesn’t get tired of my childishness

The one who loves me best than I expected it to be


HAPPY 15TH MONTHSARY PANDA!!!


2 comments:

  1. Salamat lab dapat ako ang gumagawa nyan eh... kaya lang medyo mahina ako sa mala tulang ganyan... I LOVE YOU SO Much!!! I'm happy becuase GOD Gave me a GIRLFRIEND that Love me what i am... wala akong masabe I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


    PANDA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi po kaya tula yan...center aligned lang yan!

    ReplyDelete