Saturday, December 31, 2011

Grateful Things this Week23!

SUNDAY

  • I wake up early even though I sleep very late.
  • HE delivered fresh “buko” juice.
  • HE stayed with me ‘til wee hours.

MONDAY

  • I got a good night’s dream!
  • Ate gave me free meal!
  • I got a free pizza!

TUESDAY

  • I am lucky enough that the water can do the wonder of relieving the itchy feeling of my skin.
  • I closed the shop early.
  • I ate my fave oats!

WEDNESDAY

  • I manage to survive the day with the relief of a topical ointment to relieve the so called allergy.
  • I got a free “lechon” for breakfast.
  • Everybody got worried with my skin condition.

THURSDAY

  • I managed to get out of work without anyone noticing it.
  • I took one “loratadine” and it relives some itch!
  • My employer finally took notice of my skin!

FRIDAY

  • I am so glad that John got to work on time to replace me.
  • HE’s beside me even though I slept because of the drug.
  • Mister traffic officer just let us go because of my condition.

SATURDAY

  • HE was so dead worried.
  • Mom does not sleep because I am so sick.
  • John was so worried of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment