Saturday, December 10, 2011

Grateful Things this Week21!

SUNDAY

  • WE watched a ballet performance.
  • HE is so patient and HE even faces HIS acrophobia just to make me happy.
  • My classmates gave US enough privacy.

MONDAY

  • HE accompanied me to job hunts that I went to.
  • HE even waits three straight hours even without eating…whew!
  • My professor in Psychometrics II didn’t come to school…yippee!

TUESDAY

  • I am not late for my P.E. class because the professor came late also.
  • Dr. A is in good mood.
  • I finished my seat-work neat & above on time.

WEDNESDAY

  • I woke up late.
  • I turn my old pants into walking shorts.
  • I cleaned my white shoes.

THURSDAY

  • I’m lucky that I got a second chance to redo my homework in Psychometrics II.
  • I perform well in my “Quiz in Theories of Personality”.
  • I got invited by my friend “Wiwan” to her 18th birthday.

FRIDAY

  • I thought I was late for my morning class, lucky the professor didn’t show up…whew!
  • Another record of neat & ahead of time seatwork!
  • Party! Party! at “wiwan’s” residence!

SATURDAY

  • The fate was on my side that I am not late even though it’s difficult to ride a jeep.
  • I’ve got a free viand courtesy of Ate Mai Lyn.
  • I am not so stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment