Saturday, December 3, 2011

Grateful Things this Week20!

SUNDAY

  • My employer asks me to make an account to sell his internet shop, another trust points.
  • My customer understands my situation and it is enough to be thankful of him.
  • Got a free slice of chocolate cake!

MONDAY

  • HE bought me a portable DVD player.
  • Glad my oldest professor manages to have a class even though she’s always late.
  • My employer had another gesture of thoughtfulness for minding whether, if I have eaten or not.

TUESDAY

  • I am so thankful that our logic professor didn’t remember our assignment.
  • We passed our requirements on time.
  • Glad that our P.E. was dismissed ahead of time.

WEDNESDAY

  • I arrange some clutters in my closet.
  • Watch video all day.
  • I have met the Elders for another spiritual tonic.

THURSDAY

  • Gone to V. Luna street but, I only got disheartened to know there isn’t any positions available. Glad HE cheers me up.
  • Just copied some old movie to watch for tomorrow.
  • It rained but, WE didn’t get wet!

FRIDAY

  • Answered an item in the seat work correctly…hooray!
  • There is no Logic class!
  • It rained again but, lucky am I again not to get wet even without umbrella.

SATURDAY

  • 5 workstations were already sold.
  • Ate Ana is worried about me.
  • I‘ve got free candy from naughty “Jumong”.

No comments:

Post a Comment