Saturday, December 17, 2011

Grateful Things this Week22!

SUNDAY

  • I ate “laksa” noodles.
  • Thank God that I didn’t pass out even though I am sick.
  • HE says sorry to me.

MONDAY

  • My Psychometrics II professor didn’t come to school.
  • We just only have two subjects that day.
  • I got to watch my copy of “Burlesque” courtesy of my friend “Nia”

TUESDAY

  • I still manage to watch “Bombshell” even though I am two hours late.
  • I copied two movies from HIM for free of course!
  • It didn’t rain!

WEDNESDAY

  • Lucky that I am not lost my way even though I didn’t get hired from the job that I want.
  • I tour around the main temple of “Mormons”.
  • WE just lazed around our house.

THURSDAY

  • It’s our 1st and I hope it is not the last block Christmas party!
  • I didn’t expect to bump with my classmates on my way to Len’s house.
  • HE cried HIS heart out to me.

FRIDAY

  • HE bought us snacks to munch with.
  • HE also bought roast chicken for supper.
  • I still have a job for tomorrow.

SATURDAY

  • I am not late for work even though it took time to pack my clothes.
  • I have job to do for 15 straight days.
  • I encoded some data on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment