Friday, November 25, 2011

Grateful Things this Week19!

SUNDAY

  • They didn’t come.
  • Lucky that I manage to survived the day without collapsing.
  • At least there are a lot of people.

MONDAY

  • Professor in Politics is out of town yippee!
  • HE waited for me.
  • WE have lot of time spent together & WE confessed.

TUESDAY

  • I recited that day in World Literature.
  • P.E. is cancelled before I arrived to school.
  • I took another route to school to buy some time.

WEDNESDAY

  • I did submit some requirement for a part time job…lucky I am on time.
  • I meet the new “Elder”.
  • HE trusted me HIS sister’s net book.

THURSDAY

  • I find “Wiwan” patient enough to bear my critique on her.
  • I still manage to end the day with a smile.
  • I ate dinner in THEIR house.

FRIDAY

  • Our group failed, but still our professor encourages us to not lose hope.
  • I appreciate that, “Melvin” is sensitive enough this day to know that my ego hurts.
  • I arrived safely home though it’s a lil’ late.

SATURDAY

  • I ride a F.X. cab to work and it is very unusual.
  • So lucky that, my customer is considerate enough to pay me in coins.
  • Weather is good, not hot & not so cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment