Friday, November 11, 2011

Grateful Things this Week17!

SUNDAY

  • My “cumpadre” treats me in tricycle fare yesterday.
  • I didn’t have trouble falling asleep.
  • I laundered my clothes and it dries on time.

MONDAY

  • Somebody treat me for snacks.
  • Ate Janine gave me Php20 tip.
  • I sleep earlier than I expected.

TUESDAY

  • I meet D. Apruebo, I’m horrified but, I managed to get through it.
  • We do not have P.E. classes yet.
  • I didn’t go home.

WEDNESDAY

  • I get home & happy to find my brothers were still there.
  • I sort my stuffs again and arrange it ‘till it suits me.
  • I haul my closet.

THURSDAY

  • Glad that Mr. Mallari, the department chairperson will be the one teaching us this term.
  • I showed off my new tiny shoes.
  • We watched Insidious.

FRIDAY

  • Glad that we didn’t meet Dr.Apruebo again.
  • I bought a new book, even it cost me an arm.
  • I sleep early.

SATURDAY

  • Somebody fetches a container full of water for me.
  • I didn’t get a hard time alight jeep.
  • I didn’t get late.

No comments:

Post a Comment