Saturday, November 19, 2011

Grateful Things this Week18!

SUNDAY

  • I finished my assigned task on time.
  • My clothes dried on time.
  • My meal last ‘til dinner.

MONDAY

  • Lucky my name is not called for recitation.
  • WE entered a wrong house but WE are glad that the owner gave us snacks.
  • HIS sister lends me her pants.

TUESDAY

  • I didn’t attend my P.E. class due to yesterday’s road Taguig trip
  • My group was the first assigned to report in Dr. Apruebo’s class.
  • My World Literature Professor required us to watch a cultural show in “Star City”.

WEDNESDAY

  • I cried my heart out to my Mom.
  • I gave some piece of advice to John about his upcoming ALS exams.
  • I assured that John able to go through it.

THURSDAY

  • I visited my father’s ash in the Temple. I managed not to cry.
  • I was given a task to read a whole chapter a day to read.
  • The Elders caught HIM at our house. So hilarious!

FRIDAY

  • Mom & I is in gloomy disposition still, I regard her as my mother.
  • HE gave a bunch of sugar kiat.
  • Glad that my brothers didn’t bother me at all I these state.

SATURDAY

  • Mom& I had another misunderstanding & I’ve said some inappropriate words to her still, I manage to say Good bye.
  • I don’t get late to work despite the situation beforehand.
  • I eat to my heart’s content.

No comments:

Post a Comment