Friday, November 4, 2011

Grateful Things this Week16!

SUNDAY

  • I ate hotdogs each meal!
  • I closed the shop early.
  • I am excited for tomorrow.

MONDAY

  • Its mama’s day!
  • I bought her a cake and she appreciates it.
  • HE is there also and bought some foodstuff also.

TUESDAY

  • It’s all saints day although we don’t go to the cemetery at least we pray.
  • I lazed around all.
  • I finish another novel.

WEDNESDAY

  • I started reading another book.
  • We had a bible study.
  • I slept a good night’s sleep.

THURSDAY

  • It’s a new semester.
  • No professors came to our room.
  • Alyssa has a new hairdo.

FRIDAY

  • It’s “Zain’s” Day!
  • I ate a lot.
  • WE’VE get in touch after 3 straight days.

SATURDAY

  • My youngest brother helps me out during my worst stomach ache and dehydration.
  • My brother fetches me a container full of water.
  • I didn’t have difficulty in alighting in the jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment