Friday, October 28, 2011

Grateful Things this Week15!

SUNDAY

  • I got a free snack courtesy of Ate Janine.
  • My customer is so concerned whether if I already ate or not.
  • The server works well.

MONDAY

  • I use my resourcefulness.
  • I got a good chat with Ate Ana.
  • I survive throughout the day!

TUESDAY

  • My employer brought food to eat.
  • My employer even asks me close early.
  • Ate Mailyn gave me “kinilaw”.

WEDNESDAY

  • My employer bought us snacks.
  • My employer is in the good mood.
  • Lucky, that one my customer gave me his patience.

THRUSDAY

  • My clothes were hanged on time.
  • I got the enough time to buy some supplies.
  • I savor on bread.

FRIDAY

  • I finished watching “Dae Mul” and it showed that Koreans were inspired by Cory Aquino.
  • Lucky, that my customer became aware of my closing time.
  • I sleep soundly even though it is noisy.

SATURDAY

  • I don’t need to rush for work.
  • I manage to wake up on time.
  • So far the system is working well.

No comments:

Post a Comment