Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Aftermath

Sorry?

Sorry that I am too proud…that is, the only thing that is left to me.

Sorry that I am too outspoken…that is, to convey my feelings without restrictions.

Sorry that I am too liberal minded …that is, I thought you would like it and understand it as part of my nature.

Sorry that I yearn for your precious time…that is, YOU could only spare me some fractions of it.

Sorry that I was too damned demanding…that is, I taken you for granted!

Sorry that I am too gracious and generous…that is, I thought it will make you extra CAREFUL and CARING with me. How come that you just turn my efforts for the sake of your COMFORT and PLEASURE!

Sorry that I am too childish?

HELL I am a fool waiting for YOU!

And YOU only says, SORRY

It is very absurd that this word is invented, when even I, myself have a hard time saying it…especially when I see someone in despair or… I am just too proud? Or afraid I am afraid to spoil that person?

I all leave it to you…I am sorry that I’m not forgive full.

.



No comments:

Post a Comment