Friday, October 14, 2011

Grateful Things this Week13!

SUNDAY

  • Ate Janet treats me a bottle of soda and chips.
  • Ate Mai Lyn treats me for Lunch.
  • One gold fish survive.

MONDAY

  • It is our last day in Rhetoric.
  • I made a stupid poetry for our Student Teacher…hope she don’t mind it.
  • I earn a lot today!

TUESDAY

  • I wear Shorty shorts…Glad everybody still respects me …whew!
  • HE accompanied me.
  • We finished and submitted our final requirement.

WEDNESDAY

  • I wake up late.
  • I ate a hearty breakfast -lunch!
  • I lazed all day.

THURSDAY

  • I read all day.
  • We visit a wake of our neighbor.
  • I got my afternoon nap.

FRIDAY

  • I sort some clutter.
  • Lucky my cat is not out of the bag yet!
  • I made HIM nervous a bit.

SATURDAY

  • I manage to take a jeep hassle free.
  • I wake up early.
  • Lucky my allowance fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment